Trading Name: Richard Irvin Energy Solutions
Principal Trading Address: Irvin House, Hareness Road, Altens Industrial Estate, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE
On 19 December 2018, Richard Irvin & Sons Limited entered Administration and F L Taylor and C P Dempster were appointed as Joint Administrators. The appointment was made by the directors of the Company under the provisions of paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
The Joint Administrators have given the required written notice to all known creditors of the Company as at the date of their appointment, that all reports and other applicable communications will be made available for viewing and downloading on this website.
Download our frequently asked questions (FAQ) document.
Should you have any employee related queries please contact email@example.com.
- 6 monthly progress report for the period 19 December 2019 to 18 June 2020 | uploaded 15 July 2020
- 6 monthly progress report for the period 19 June 2019 to 18 December 2019 | uploaded 16 January 2020
- Extension letter to creditors 6 December 2019
- 6 monthly progress report for the period 19 December 2018 to 18 June 2019 | uploaded 17 July 2019
- SIP16 & Proposals | 21 December 2018
- Form 4.25 Proof of Debt General Form
- Notice of creditors' decision on administrators' proposals
Creditors may also request hard copies of these documents free of charge by writing to the Joint Administrators at:
Richard Irvin & Sons (In Administration)
c/o Ernst & Young LLP
144 Morrison Street
Alternatively creditors may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org