Contingency planning and insolvency options
Most restructurings need a “Plan B”. In particularly challenging situations, when directors and businesses are facing increasing risks and challenges to continued trading, we create the time, space and environment to develop and deliver the right solutions using extensive experience of UK and cross-border insolvency solutions.
What EY-Parthenon can do for you
We work with management and financial stakeholders to use the pace, protection, powers and flexibility available under applicable insolvency law to address the issues threatening a business’ survival.
We use contingency planning and insolvency solutions to create restructuring legacies by:
- Increasing the chance of a consensual restructuring through a credible “Plan B”
- Delivering a rescue that could not otherwise be achieved
- Preserving and recovering value, stabilising critical services, and protecting jobs
- Providing a controlled exit
We bring an unrivaled ability to connect globally and deliver locally in multiple different jurisdictions.
We have been involved in many of the most high-profile insolvencies in both private and public sectors, and are recognised for our groundbreaking, innovative use of insolvency law, coupled with our “light touch” approach that minimises disruption.
Our team has worked together for many years, bringing clients the experience, insight, and clarity of thought to increase confidence in the most stressed situations and transform outcomes.
- Options analysis
- Contingency planning
- Assistance to directors navigating the zone of insolvency
- Entity priority analysis
- Schemes of arrangements
- Administrations (including prepacks and trading insolvencies)
- Company voluntary arrangements (CVA)
- Special Manager roles within Compulsory Liquidations
- Contentious insolvency
- Cross-border insolvency solutions