EY’s latest Regional Economic Forecast analyses the economic performance of England’s regions, cities and towns in 2020, and uses this to forecast likely economic activity levels through to 2023.
In this webcast Mark Gregory, EY UK Chief Economist and Rohan Malik, UK&I Managing Partner - Government & Infrastructure, will provide a preview of the Regional Economic Forecast.
- How COVID-19 has impacted England’s economic performance in 2020 and the lessons learnt
- The outlook for England’s regions, cities and towns to 2023
- Which sectors offer the most growth potential and how sector opportunities and policy should be tailored to local conditions
- How the manufacturing opportunity has increased and what is needed from the Industrial Strategy to support the levelling-up ambition
- The positive early moves from the Government and what is needed to transform England’s economy and move to the Next Level
Time your local time