EY Mobility Pathway – Hybrid Work
The race for talent has accelerated the demand for hybrid work models. EY Mobility Pathway – Hybrid Work is a global workforce management tool, powered by Microsoft Azure, that provides a single platform for remote, hybrid and flexible work requests.
Your business challenge
COVID-19 has accelerated the need for hybrid and flexible working models. The EY 2021 Work Reimagined Employer Survey found that 79% of the employers agree that their company is actively promoting hybrid work to retain and attract talent. However, adopting and implementing a hybrid workforce model requires careful consideration and risk management, including:
- Organisations need to identify the roles that are conducive to hybrid working.
- They need to be able to access data at scale and assess compliance considerations, to be able to take the right decisions.
- Employers need to implement newer and better digital tools to enable seamless collaboration, productivity, and employee engagement.
EY Mobility Pathway – Hybrid Work enables organisations to centralise all remote and flexible work requests at scale, creating a consistent, global management process for policy operational efficiency, risk management and tracking.
It can help you:
- Streamline the process of requesting and approving alternate working arrangements
- Request and review the impact of various short-, medium- and long-term remote and flexible working options
- Identify and flag aspects of corporate and individual risk in tax, immigration, and sector-specific regulation
- Provide critical data analytics and reporting to support long-term business decisions in workforce planning, cost and operational transformation, real estate, and diversity and inclusion
- Be future-ready with Microsoft’s platform technology enabling scalability, cross-platform mobile experiences and easy integration with your existing systems
Disclaimer: The technology mentioned herein is under the final stages of development. Please contact your local Ernst & Young professional for additional information regarding anticipated market release timing.
Solution features & functionality
- Employee- or employer-initiated hybrid, remote or flexible work requests with line manager or human resources (HR) approvals and work flows
- Remote work viability assessment based on the role and responsibilities, and the methods of working
- Policy-based risk assessments tailored to your organisation’s risk framework
- Employer dashboards and analytics on aggregated remote work request data to inform future planning
- Leverages and integrates Microsoft's cloud technologies, including Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365
Our latest thinking
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.