As part of the firm’s approach to Diversity and Inclusiveness, we are delighted to sponsor a number of networks within the firm. These networks support their members in many ways, including connecting people across the business and empowering them to achieve their full potential.
Our networks are a valuable resource to the firm and our D&I strategy relies on harnessing their power to achieve our wider strategic objectives. They contribute to these in a number of ways:
- Raising awareness of the diversity of our people and promoting a culture of inclusive leadership. Educating the business by raising awareness of the issues facing some of our under-represented groups.
- Attracting diverse new talent by contributing to the firm’s position as an employer of choice.
- Providing members with personal development opportunities and creating a sense of affinity with the firm. Creating opportunities to connect with colleagues across all our service lines and in different geographical locations, providing wider personal networks.
- Connecting to the market by providing opportunities to engage with our clients and potential clients.
- Challenging the business to ensure that inclusive practices are ‘business as usual’.
All our networks are fully inclusive and welcome members from any background.