Level 7 Apprenticeships
As an accredited employer provider, we’re designing and delivering bespoke training to hundreds of new apprentices each year in accounting and taxation.
Join the conversation
Your Level 7 Apprenticeship journey
On a Level 7 Apprenticeship programme, you'll gain the experiences, skills and training to kick-start your career, in a supportive and inclusive culture.
Over the past three years, we've tripled the number of Government-accredited apprenticeships that we offer to school leavers and graduates in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, Tax and Technology. You'll gain valuable, on-the-job experience, work with local and global companies and gain a professional qualification.
With a dedicated Apprenticeship team to support you every step of the way, you'll have access to the highest quality training which is closely governed through our Quality Assurance Framework.
This is your chance to explore your interests while creating your own individual experience in a place where you belong.
Benefits of the Level 7 Apprenticeship
- A government accredited Level 7 Apprenticeship in accountancy and taxation (equivalent to a master’s degree)
- 20% of your time to spend on off-the-job learning, allowing you to focus on developing the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours chosen by industry experts, to help you build a strong career
- A professional qualification, technical and non-technical internal learning, coaching, work-shadowing and many other experiences to support your development
- Tracked progression across your apprenticeship, allowing you to see how you are developing against the apprenticeship standard and what’s coming next
- A large support network including a supportive team, careers counsellor and buddy
- A dedicated apprenticeship coach who will provide advice, targeted development opportunities specific to your needs, pastoral care support and regular check-ins on your wellbeing
- Access to specific apprenticeship benefits, including NUS discounts and travel discounts
Hear from our apprentices
How it's structured
After a full induction, you'll get the opportunity to meet your team, careers counsellor, buddy and your dedicated apprenticeship coach - so you'll have a large support network around you to help you to settle in and throughout the programme.
You'll begin to study towards your professional qualification, attend college with your peers and spend time working with your team on client activities and projects. Your support network will ensure you're balancing work and study, allowing dedicated time for learning.
Your learning pathway is designed to build your knowledge as your skills and experiences grow whilst being supported throughout the programme.