Regulatory and Compliance Manager
The EY Regulatory and Compliance Manager is a global, fully customizable regulatory inventory that's enriched, mapped and maintained by a combination of cutting-edge technology and the global EY network of regulatory specialists.
What EY can do for you
Regulation is changing – growing in scale, impact and reach. Firms need new, innovative ways of navigating the complex regulatory environment to find new answers to key questions like: What rules apply to us? What is the impact on our business? Are we compliant?
The EY Regulatory and Compliance Manager goes above and beyond existing solutions by focusing on four critical capabilities:
- A structured, connected and enriched global regulatory inventory
- Regulatory obligations mapped to a standardized, bespoke EY taxonomy of business, risk and control components
- Continuous horizon scanning to update and inform our teams and yours of new regulatory developments
- Compliance impact, monitoring, testing and assessment when clients make changes or need assurance about when, where and how they comply with regulation
The value our solution delivers is grounded in our team and approach:
- Global reach, relying on our global delivery model to give you access to insights from an extensive network of regulatory SMEs that can meet the needs of the most highly regulated, geographically dispersed institutions in the world
- Embedding compliance traceability as standard, by linking regulatory obligation to business, risk and control elements, to enable a consistent approach and stabilize your regulatory risk position
- Built-in, advanced analytics so you can monitor your compliance in real time, assessing the coverage of your regulatory controls in 1st and 2nd Line of Defence, drill-down into priority areas, and compare to industry standards, to pinpoint areas for improvement and eliminate duplicative and ineffective controls
- Technology, business and market expertise combined with our multi-disciplinary team of advisers, who bring leading-edge technology tools as well as expertise in regulations, risk and controls and in-depth knowledge of your business, operating and market environment—to help you understand not just regulations but the implication of regulations for your organization
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.