FBE Realisations 2021 Limited (formerly Flybe Limited) (in Administration) ('the Company')
The Company entered Administration on 5 March 2020 and Alan Hudson, Joanne Robinson, Simon Edel and Lucy Winterborne of EY have been appointed as Joint Administrators (‘the Administrators’).
All flights were grounded and the UK business ceased trading with immediate effect on 5 March 2020.
Please refer to the Customer FAQs provided below in the Administration documents section.
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact the Administrators by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are also advised to monitor the Civil Aviation Authority website for further information (www.caa.co.uk/news).
In the event that you were an employee of the Company and you require any further information or assistance in relation to the Administration, please contact the Administrators by email at email@example.com.
Creditors and suppliers
In the event that you were a supplier or creditor of the Company and you require further details in relation to the Administration, please direct your enquiries to the Administrators’ office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All media enquiries are directed to contact email@example.com.
- Letter to creditors notifying appointment - 13 March 2020
- Joint Administrators' statement of proposals - 29 April 2020
- Joint Administrators' fee estimates and details of expenses - 29 April 2020
- Invitation to form a creditors' committee - 5 August 2020
- Joint Administrators' progress report 5 March 2020 to 4 September 2020
- Notice of extension of administration - 4 March 2021
- Joint Administrators' progress report 5 September 2020 to 4 March 2021
- Proof of debt
- Notification of change of registered name to FBE Realisations 2021 Limited – 14 April 2021