The Strong When We Belong podcast series explores how diversity, equity and inclusiveness (DE&I) can help create a better workplace, drawing on individuals’ stories and lived experiences. The series includes EY people and guests from UK businesses, charities and boards.
A strong sense of belonging can lead to better collaboration, retention and business performance. We explore four key topic areas: ability (including neurodiversity), gender, race and social mobility.
Listen now to series two:
- Episode 2: The power of creativity: How early intervention programmes can support young people from low-income backgrounds (16m 38s)
- Episode 1: A recipe for success: How authentic companies nurture under-represented talent (17m 12s)
Catch up on series one:
- Episode 10: How businesses can be more LGBTQ+ inclusive (23m 08s)
- Episode 9: How businesses can increase ethnic diversity in leadership roles (19m 03s)
- Episode 8: How to support colleagues at work with autism and ADHD (17m 08s)
- Episode 7: How business leaders can unlock social equity (34m 24s)
- Episode 6: How to create meaningful change on the social mobility agenda (29m 22s)
- Episode 5: How to increase workforce racial and ethnic diversity (39m 13s)
- Episode 4: How to create gender equity in the workplace (46m 37s)
- Episode 3: How to build a sense of belonging through disability inclusion (29m 29s)
- Episode 2: How understanding social mobility can bring us together (27m 38s)
- Episode 1: How diverse abilities can help create a more inclusive workplace (31m 04s)