CAFTA Scholars: Virtual Experience Series
CAFTA Scholars: Virtual Experience Series is built on the principles of the CAFTA flagship program while being delivered in a virtual environment.
About the program
The course has been structurally designed for participants who want to learn and apply concepts of treasury and finance in solving business problems and get practitioners’ insights. The course provides opportunities to the participants to get acquainted with real-life scenarios and challenges that industry faces due to the evolving technology trends.
- Delivery: 12 virtual experience sharing sessions delivered through webinars through case studies and real-life scenarios
- Content: High quality learning handbooks: 7 basic and 7 core
- CAFTA certificate: On successful completion, qualified participants will receive a CAFTA certificate
- CAFTA internship and mentorships*: Intern with EY’s risk consulting team for practical exposure and get mentored by working professionals
- CAFTA newsletter: Information on key trends and technology in finance and treasury sent exclusively on email
- Alumni events: Invitation to alumni events that include leadership talks, discussions around the trends in finance, treasury and analytics and networking opportunities with peers and associates
*Available as per performance in CAFTA assessment
- Undergraduate and post graduate students
- Working professionals with less than three years of experience
- Non-finance professionals
Days and timings
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Explore our modules
Our modules are strategically built with rich case studies and experience-based curriculum to build deep Treasury and Finance knowledge and set a foundation for global leaders. The following are the seven core modules of the program.
Get introduced to the field of treasury and understand its various functions, roles and responsibilities. Understand the overall treasury operating model across banks, corporates NBFCs and insurance companies
Gain insights into liquidity management and its key components such as cash forecasting, cash management, cash pooling, payment factory, house banks and payment/settlement systems
Familiarize yourself with the world of working capital management including cash conversion cycle, sources of short-term financing, etc. Gain insights on various aspects of trade finance and supply chain financing solutions
Gain in depth understanding of the parameters involved in capital structure decision making including long term financing products, capital market or bank financing sources. Gain insights into how credit assessment is carried out by banks and credit rating agencies
Deep dive into investment management strategy deployed by corporates, banks, insurance companies and AMCs. Gain practical insights on the operational aspects of corporate portfolio management
Get acquainted with the nuances of financial risks including currency, interest rate and commodity risk faced by entities and learn about strategies and techniques adopted to measure, quantify and effectively mitigate those risks
Get introduced to the fundamental concepts of data analytics, big data, visualization and learn applications relevant from industry perspective with analytical use cases covering areas specified in each of the module
- Any one module: INR 4,000
- Any two modules: INR 6,500
- All modules: INR 16,500
*All prices are inclusive of GST
Contact us for upcoming sessions
Please email us to get updates on the latest batches.