Forensics Managed Services: EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager
EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager helps compliance, ethics and investigation functions accelerate their digitization journey and transform business operations by adopting a managed services approach.
What EY can do for you
A managed services model has several advantages. It provides firms with special skills, processes and technology that easily integrate with the business and can scale quickly. For many businesses, managed services model is a cost-effective, value-added way of running a business to drive operational transformation and achieve better returns and long-term growth.
Many firms are leveraging managed services to help bridge gaps in their internal capabilities. Today, compliance, litigation and ethics functions are under pressure to transform their operating models and achieve greater efficiency. These gaps became more apparent with the acceleration of digitalization across most parts of organizations and an increased reliance on digital operations during the COVID-19 outbreak.
EY Forensic & Integrity Services’ Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager helps compliance and litigation professionals accelerate the digitization journey using a managed services model. With innovative technology and access to domain resources, EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager teams quickly transform business operations.
Key benefits of Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager include:
- Access to subject-matter resources with extensive industry knowledge
- Deep technology competencies without the heavy up-front investment or cybersecurity concerns
- The agility to rapidly build a scalable model with well-managed transitions and strong governance structures
EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager solutions
EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager’s managed services delivery models are agile and customizable to best address our clients’ needs.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible talent models
- Multilingual teams
- Secure and accessible platform models
- Hybrid and custom models
- Resource optimization
Representative services under EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager include:
- Ethics and compliance operations
- Investigative outsourcing and fraud data analytics
- Litigation management – eDiscovery and managed document review
- Third-party due diligence
- Data privacy and information governance
- Cyber forensics: incident response, computer, mobile and network forensics
- Financial crime and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance
EY Virtual: the EY Forensics technology platform
EY Virtual is a modular management and monitoring platform and is the backbone of EY Virtual Ethics and Compliance Manager. It allows you to accelerate the digital transformation of your legal and compliance program, and scale and adapt in response to events or as your business grows.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Contact us to learn more.