Winners get cash prizes!
- First position: INR 3,00,000
- Second position: INR 2,00,000
Select participants will also have the opportunity to intern in EY.
- The participant(s) should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of the participation.
- The participant(s) should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India.
- The participant(s) can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 4 members.
- Team formation guidelines:
- A team can have no more than 4 members
- The participants can be from any specialization
- Cross-year teams are allowed
- Cross-college teams are not allowed
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team
- Bonus points for diversity in teaming
Click here to read the detailed terms and conditions.
- Registration: Participants will submit their interest in the challenge along with details of their team members and the problem statement(s) they are looking to solve.
- Submissions: Participants will make a detailed submission on their ideas, explaining the scope of the problem they are solving, how they will apply technology, the solution models and why their idea is innovative.
- Semi-final presentation to EY Leadership: Shortlisted participants will present their solution models in this round to a jury panel comprising EY leaders. Based on this round, finalists will be announced.
- Grand Finale: The Metaverse use cases will be presented by the finalists to a jury comprising industry leaders in the grand finale and the winners will be announced.