Certificate in Ind-AS [eLearning]
The Certificate in Ind AS course is designed to cover Ind AS standards as notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). The program shares perspective on various Ind-AS (Indian Accounting Standards) by EY and industry experts.
About the course
India Inc. (other than banks and insurance companies) has already transitioned to Ind-AS under a phased manner starting year 2016-17. All holdings, subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates of such companies are required to comply with Ind-AS in preparation of their financial statements from the transition date. The changes also require comprehensive disclosures and presentation requirements. Further, Ind-AS has witnessed changes in areas including Revenue and Leases where the accounting and disclosure requirements have aligned -with changes as per the global accounting framework of IFRS.
To help finance professionals increase their awareness and develop an understanding of Ind-AS, we have come up with a certificate course in Ind-AS.
The course includes e-learning modules, which are recorded videos of our face-to-face sessions of Ind-AS Masterclass delivered by senior professionals of member firms of EY Global. The course contains downloadable publications on different standards and industry specific guidance issued by EY from time to time. The modules are structured to help individuals understand the intricacies of the subject. There is also an assessment section at the end of the course to outline the success of the learning objectives.
Who should take this course?
- CA, FRM, MBA finance, CFA course candidates
- Finance professionals working in investment banking and equity research
- Finance managers
- Corporate finance, private equity and M&A professionals
- Self-employed finance professionals
- 60 hours of learning videos
- Online Assessments
- Certificate of Completion
- Query support through email
- Six months of LMS access
Assessment and Certification
EY will award ‘Certificate of Completion’ to participants at the end of the program.
- Assessment will be based on MCQs
- Participant needs to achieve a minimum score of 50% to pass the exam
- All participants who meet the above criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion
- INR 10,000 plus taxes
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.