Our pragmatic business approach helps organizations build new evaluation frameworks that measure and value financial and nonfinancial outcomes. We help companies cut through the noise of outcomes measurement.
What EY can do for you
Companies are increasingly finding that previous approaches to measuring value are becoming outdated.
Organizations are seeking broader measurement and valuation frameworks to better understand their value. Additionally, companies are increasingly seeing the benefits of impact investment and looking to access new streams of capital.
EY’s teams of professionals have backgrounds in community development, aid, program assessment engineering, science, business and operations.
We can help you:
- Improve decision-making
- Increase operational and performance effectiveness
- Deliver long-term value
Our services include:
- Helping develop strategies and programs to meet social and natural capital impact objectives and shared value
- Assisting the development of community investment and aid strategies
- Supporting natural capital assessments
- Helping develop staff engagement programs
- Helping build internal capacity to measure and report impact
- Assisting with the development of an outcomes measurement framework
- Supporting impact analysis, including aid and social return on investment
- Providing impact investment advice
Embedding circularity into business strategy and operations
Embedding circularity - Identify the major bottlenecks for businesses to adopt a circular business model and to assess possible solutions to the identified problems.
Our latest thinking
Explore our case studies
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.