Data and Insight-driven Transformation solution
Our approach to Data and Insight-driven Transformation helps you modernize your data architecture and infrastructure to unlock business value. EY teams help you implement end-to-end enterprise data strategy and hyper automation to become an intelligent, trusted and transformation-driven organization.
Harness data to drive decisions
Innovate and transform
Create long-term value
Solution features and functionality
EY teams start with business issues and then help build the modern data and AI architecture companies need to move up the maturity curve, from data foundations to augmenting human intelligence with AI.
To address cultural resistance, put humans at the center:
- Build an agile, innovative culture that embraces transformational change
- Distribute communications to build awareness and celebrate success
- Establish governance for moonshot ideas and dedicated leadership to support new businesses
- Develop a future-skilled workforce, equipped with AI, data and intelligent automation (IA) capabilities
To increase confidence in systems and outcomes, we’ll help you embed trust into everything:
- Increase the importance of trust at every step of the process, including in trusted data, trusted operations and trusted customer interfaces
- Build trust by design instead of simply bolting it on at the end
To avoid silos, we’ll explore how you can incorporate data and AI strategically into your short- and long-term planning:
- Future-back scenarios are used to define where your organization wants to go, then AI is embedded into operations to transform the business
To implement AI at scale, we’ll help you reimagine your platform architecture. EY teams address this with:
- Intelligent data architectures: data fabric (5x more efficient, 90% fewer full-time equivalents), semantics and data mesh
- Trusted intelligence: AI-led systems and services with trust built-in by design
- Intelligent automation: end-to-end automation of workflows
Focus on outcomes by starting with where you want to go and then working backward to build the modern data and AI architecture needed to meet strategic objectives.
- Define the future: You can no longer imagine the future by looking to the past. Today, you need to anticipate the end state at the beginning
- Design the transformation: With a clear view of the future you want, work backward to determine how to get there
- Deliver results: Data and Insight-driven Transformation mobilizes the organization using ideation and prototyping
Substantial value lies in the intersection of data, AI and IA, rather than applying them in isolation. Embedding this philosophy into your organization can move it up the maturity curve – from gathering data to augmenting human intelligence with AI.
EY teams move AI from a point solution to the core strategy:
- We offer support from the strategy phase through implementation.
- We help create an AI core that orchestrates enterprise systems rather than using AI as a point solution.
- We enlist the full suite of EY services and capabilities to help deliver end-to-end transformative results.
There is a unique opportunity to challenge the status quo by harvesting analytics and artificial intelligence to reinvent the traditional approach to problem solving.
EY Global Consulting Data and Analytics Leader
We are highly recognized by top-tier analysts who continuously position the global EY organization as a leader in technology consulting. From strategy to implementation, EY teams bring capacity and capability to help enable the use of enterprise data through the value chain, to deliver end-to-end transformations that meet companies’ strategic needs. By placing AI at the core, our Data and Insight-driven Transformation solution can help you create long-term value.
The alliances and ecosystem relationships with the following companies help us deliver high-impact data and insight-driven transformation:
How to use IoT and data to transform the economics of a sport
Cycling has a monetization problem. Velon, with the help of EY teams, is changing this through realtime data and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Converting spectators into fans through data
By using IoT solutions to leverage the data generated by professional cyclists, EY and Velon were able to build an app that brought cycling straight to the fans.
Integrating the fan into the sport for a richer experience
Creating a one-stop-shop for global cycling fans, laying the foundations for an effective cycling business model.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.