EY and ServiceNow Alliance
EY and ServiceNow help clients transform their enterprise services by understanding their business needs and optimizing their digital platform strategy.
EY and ServiceNow offer an integrated business-led, technology-enabled approach to deliver service management and business automation services for the enterprise built on ServiceNow’s single cloud-based platform. Our services can transform a wide range of business functions including customer service, HR, facilities, legal and IT operations.
Could modernized shared services be your competitive advantage?
EY and ServiceNow can help clients transform their enterprise services by uniquely understanding their business needs and optimizing their digital platform strategy to realize game-changing economics.
Efficient and agile operations are critical to supporting the pace at which a business must move in the digital economy. Yet many organizations are challenged by manual processes, legacy systems and insufficient data to make their organizations quicker and more productive.
Together, EY and ServiceNow can quickly design, develop and deploy business solutions that automate previously manual processes. By combining the ServiceNow platform with EY’s end-to-end business transformation expertise, we help clients achieve quick time to value by streamlining processes that improve the productivity, agility and scalability of their business.
Growing privacy concerns and emerging data privacy regulations, such as EU GDPR and US CCPA, require companies to define and operationalize privacy policies, know the location and usage of all personal information and comply with specific regulatory requirements such as data subject rights, breach management and privacy impact analyses. Operationalizing and scaling regulatory compliance is almost impossible with manual and disjointed processes, or a siloed set of tools. The EY Intelligent Privacy Automation (IPA) platform is configured to organizations’ unique business models, creating significant operational efficiencies, necessary compliance artifacts and risk management through enterprise reach, scalability and maximization of data to service multiple privacy functions. Included are accelerators that encapsulate EY’s industry leading data privacy practices in a rapidly-deployable, modular solution that leverages the ServiceNow platform to:
- Simplify and accelerate the operationalization of data privacy regulations including GDPR and CCPA
- Centralize, automate and scale data privacy governance and policy compliance
- Provide a unified, more automated request response to how personal Information is used and retained
The EY IPA solution includes six purpose-built ServiceNow accelerators to help operationalize data privacy compliance:
- Data subject rights: Comprehensive management including centralized intake via customized portal, integration with BigID, workflow orchestration, response staging leveraging a compliance rules engine
- Record of processing: Manage data collection, automated personal data type discovery, and data flow maps for critical business processes and systems involving personal data processing
- Data privacy impact assessment: Conduct privacy risk assessments and manage impact; risk acceptance, track remediation items and monitor privacy risks
- Data privacy governance: Enforce “data privacy by design” by conducting regular audits assessments for processors including vendors to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects
- Breach response: Manage major breaches that pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, and notify privacy authorities and subjects
- Consent management: Allow data subjects to provide specific consent for personal data usage and manage their choices
The EY IPA platform may reduce PIA and DSR processing times by up to 60 and 50 percent respectively (based on EY’s privacy operational experience.)
EY’s Intelligent Privacy Automation (IPA) PlatformEY’s Intelligent Privacy Automation (IPA) Platform is configured to your organization’s unique business model, creating significant operational efficiencies, necessary compliance artifacts and risk management through enterprise reach, scalability and maximization of data to service multiple privacy functions.Size: 352 KB
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.