Stavros is an Associate Partner in Financial Accounting Advisory Services specializing in the Financial Services industry.
He has over 13 years of experience servicing banks, insurers, asset managers, pension schemes, hedge funds, private equity clients and other corporates.
Stavros is a qualified ACCA member and has done the CFA qualification. He is providing services to organisations around:
- Accounting change programs such as the implementation of IFRS 17 – Insurance contracts
- Complex finance transformations such as the implementation of new accounting systems
- Complex technical accounting topics including financial instruments, fair value measurement, leases compensation arrangements, consolidation, business combinations and revenue recognition.
- Climate Change and sustainability services including compliance with the relevant regulations
- Financial services regulatory reporting and compliance
How Stavros is building a better working world
"Through my role I am committed to helping financial services organisations transform and reshape their business models through the collective EY experience by providing solutions to current issues they are facing in the finance, risk and regulatory space.
Working closely with my team we offer support and trust to help businesses stay current and thrive in challenging times.
We focus on practical solutions with the aim to add value through fair and transparent pricing. Sustainability is in the core of our services targeting to assist our clients make business decisions that provide more equitable, sustainable and inclusive benefit for them and the society. We are also passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion within EY and in the wider industry as part of building a better working world."