VAT Return form Step-by-Step Completion
Learn how to understand the VAT thinking and apply through case studies an accurate VAT return completion.
EY WBL Programme Specifications:
This course is designed to help professionals navigate through their VAT Return requirements. The material allows for an overview of VAT principles and how do they apply in everyday transactions through the VAT Return. This web-based learning provides an easy way for learners to access, revisit, and complete the course at the comfort of their desk, at their own pace. By the end of this course, learners will be able to understand the VAT thinking and apply through case studies an accurate VAT return completion.
- Involvement in handling of VAT Returns/invoices – even without/little knowledge of VAT the course provides practical guidance on completion.
- Basic VAT terminology - How VAT works;
- The methodology of approaching VAT thinking process;
- VAT Return Analysis;
- VAT compliance - Common Issues;
- Case Studies based on the learning material.
- Be able to understand how the VAT system works and how its concepts can be applied in producing a VAT return computation;
- Understand the key concepts of the VAT thinking process;
- Evaluation of VAT Return form completion;
- Identification of common issues faced by taxpayers prior to, during, and also post VAT registration;
- Identification of transactions in commonly seen businesses in the Cypriot environment
- 3 hours of on-demand video
- 3 CPDs
- Case study examples
- 3-month access
- Access on Mobile – Tablet and Computer
- A Follow-up 1-hour FAQs session will be available to all enrollees a month after release
- Certificate of completion
180 + VAT per course for each registered participant
Find out more about our discounts applying for buying both courses and group – entity registration.
Interested in our web-based learning programmes,
contact us to find out more.