Open vacancies for experienced professionals, students and entry-level
Get inspired, feel valued and make more of an impact than you ever believed possible. From student programs and other offerings to full-time positions, find a role that will help you grow, learn and lead.
EY is a recognized global leader in implementation of innovative IT solutions, and we deserve this title due to individual approach to every new problem or client needs. We find the best solution with modern technology in mind, using expert assessment of EY specialists of different profiles and levels.
For the mobile application project, we are looking for outstanding candidates to join EY Armenia team in the position of Front-end Developer, Business Technology Improvement Group and IT.
Your opportunities with EY:
Working at EY is a motivating and ambitious experience in your career: on major innovative projects of international clients you will discover your capabilities and will decently use of your professional skills and experience. Everything you could expect from working in an international company is waiting for you: opportunities for professional growth, competitive wages, complex and interesting tasks, freedom of decision-making, world-class clients, high-quality technical support, a team of real professionals and freedom in determining your own career path.
At EY, you can combine the perfect career with an important role - every day you can improve the business world by providing top quality services, not sacrificing personal priorities and developing personally and professionally.
- Develop high-loaded SPA and PWA solutions
- Optimize mobile apps to improve interface responsiveness and reduce resources consumed
- Communication with designers and joint search for the best UI/UX solution
- Coverage of web applications with tests
- Participation in stand-ups, reviewing the code of colleagues
- Don't forget the smooth, pleasant animations that improve UX
- 2-5 years of experience in developing SPA applications
- Confident knowledge of at least one framework (Vue/React/Angular)
- The ability to work with Service Workers
- Experience in Storybook
- CSS3 and pre/postprocessors
- The ability to set up a project build on a Webpack from scratch
- The ability to work as an Agile methodology team
- The ability to work in Figma/Avocode
- GraphQL, WebSocket
- Experience in different Browser API (WebRTC, Push, File System, Intersection Observer, Background Fetch, etc.)
- Experience in application development on React Native
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business (6 pm) on 31 March 2020. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Front-end Developer, Business Technology Improvement Group and IT”.
Only short listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Internship at the Audit department of EY office in Yerevan
Ernst & Young CJSC is seeking responsible and hardworking people for the EY office in Yerevan. The internship offers unique training and development programs, a well-developed on-the-job coaching and mentoring system that will help successful candidates obtain new skills and take their career forward, chances to study for professional qualifications, and opportunities to gain experience in a multinational company.
The internship is paid. Most successful interns will be offered entry-level positions in Audit department of Ernst & Young CJSC.
- Analyze and structure data in accordance with standards and technology
- Assist colleagues in preparing audit reports
- Participate in audit projects, including real client work
- Participate in internal projects within the global organization and in some of the world's most successful organizations
Required qualifications and qualities:
- 2015 - 2019/ 2016-2020 graduates (preferably majoring in finance, economics, accounting or audit)
- Knowledge of local & international accounting (IFRS) standards
- Ability to understand and interpret economic, financial & legal terminology
- Understanding of business processes and knowledge of business economics
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Fluency in business Armenian & English (both verbal and written); fluency in Russian
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Goal-orientation and eagerness to learn new skills for the best results
- Strong career commitment and aspiration for professional and career development
- Ability to travel frequently
- Readiness for hard work in an organization which rewards results
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com by close of business (6 pm) on 10 July 2020. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Audit Internship at EY”. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for testing.
Ernst & Young CJSC is a member firm of EY Global, the worldwide provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. For more information about the firm, please visit ey.com/am