- Represents 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA)
- Employed more than 1,500 people in 2021
- The associated businesses represent 10 diverse sectors
The EY organization today announces the details of the 52 women founders, from 49 different businesses across 10 sectors, selected for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ EMEIA class of 2022. Representing 21 countries across the EMEIA region, this international cohort employs more than 1,500 people.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ is a bespoke executive education program that identifies and supports savvy, ambitious female entrepreneurs, with established, profitable businesses, to unlock their full potential and show others what’s possible.
Suwin Lee, EMEIA EY Private Leader and EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Executive Sponsor for EMEIA, says:
“We live in a world that is constantly changing, and we are faced with new challenges almost daily. This group of women see these challenges as an opening for opportunities. They are focused on the future and how to solve the world’s biggest problems.”
This program targets high-potential women entrepreneurs with established businesses who are ready to scale and grow their business globally.
Kath Carter, EY Global Talent Leader - Strategy and Transactions and EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Global Executive Sponsor, says:
“Our EY ecosystem provides program participants access to our vast resources, proven networks and the know-how to help strengthen their position to become market leaders, and be the answer to some of the world’s most pressing problems.”
The participants of the 2022 EMEIA EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program are:
- Afet Ahmadova (Azerbaijan), Director of Brightman Business Management Consultants LLC
- Rasmina Gurbatova (Azerbaijan), Founder and CEO of Resm Jewelry
- Ralitsa Ivanova (Bulgaria), Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Appolica
- Silviya Pavlova (Bulgaria), Owner and Managing Partner of WoodenSpoon
- Anita Cvetić Oreščanin (Croatia), Co-Founder and Board Member of Poslovna Inteligencija
- Lidija Karaga (Croatia), Co-Founder and Board Member of Poslovna Inteligencija
- Slađana Krpić (Croatia), Board Member of Poslovna Inteligencija
- Yasmine Abdel Karim (Egypt), Co-Founder and CEO of Yalla Fel Sekka
- Claudia Castellanos (Eswatini), CEO of Black Mamba Foods
- Deniz Ficicioglu (Germany), Co-Founder of BettaF!sh
- Lucia Schwienbacher (Germany), Co-Founder of Sym
- Yuehua (Moonie) Zhu (Germany), Co-Founder and Managing Director of ecommerceTOChina
- Shriti Pandey (India), Founder & CEO of Strawcture Eco
- Aebhín Cawley (Ireland), Founder and CEO of Scott Cawley
- Aine O'Leary (Ireland), Founder of Heels and Wardrobe Limited
- Sinead Doherty (Ireland), Founder and CEO of Fenero
- Caroline Gleeson (Ireland), Founder and CEO of Occupop
- Basma Abdallah Uraiqat (Jordan), Founder and COO of Konn Technologies Ltd.
- Dana Momani (Jordan), Technical Director of Datahub Analytics
- Dina Saoudi (Jordan), Co-Founder of Seven Circles, Empowering through™
- Dr. Michelle Muhanda (Kenya), Founder and CEO of One Health Limited
- Winfred Wandimi (Kenya), Director of Wimssy Limited
- Aida Kandil (Morocco), CEO of Tindy
- Hedwig Heinsman (Netherlands), Co-Founder, Creative Director of Aectual
- Elles Roeleveld (Netherlands), Founder and CEO of Soft Revolt B.V.
- Magdalena Linke-Koszek (Poland), CEO of Her Impact
- Verónica Orvalho (Portugal), Founder and CEO of Didimo
- Buyisiwe Shongwe (South Africa), Managing Director of Your Life Curated (Pty) Ltd.
- Nokwanele Qonde (South Africa), Managing Director of Wasaa Gasses (Pty) Ltd.
- Beatriz Magro (Spain), Founder and CEO of Komvida Kombucha SL
- Ophelia Snyder (Switzerland), Co-Founder and President of 21Shares AG
- Semra Aycicek (Turkey), Shareholder, BoD Member and General Manager of Vestnes Turkey AS
- Özge Çetin (Turkey), CEO of Özge Makina
- Aycan Dikiciler Ercengiz (Turkey), Managing Director of Chiccy
- Burcak Korkut (Turkey), Partner of Radeks Radyatör
- Betül Beste Turgut (Turkey), CEO of Has Endüstri
- Sylwia Regulska Guney (Turkey), Founder of Bartka
- Irmak Atabek Ndungu (Turkey), Co-Founder/Executive Producer of Mako Media
- Halide Rasim (Turkey), Business Development Manager of Rasim Makina
- Gamze Yildiz (Turkey), Mechanical Engineer of Zega Makine
- Gizem İris Yücel Yılmaz (Turkey), Managing Partner of Arcadias Tech
- Nour Al Hassan (United Arab Emirates), Founder and CEO of Tarjama
- Valérie Scheer (United Arab Emirates), Managing Partner of Alawadi Scheer & Partners Ltd.
- Claire Mason (United Kingdom), Founder and CEO of Man Bites Dog
- Ellenor McIntosh (United Kingdom), Co-Founder and COO of Twipes
- Julie Brien (United Kingdom), Chief Operating Officer of TriMedika
- Sarah Chapman (United Kingdom), Founder and Director of Sarah Chapman Ltd.
- Lucy James (United Kingdom), Founder and Managing Director of Quarsh
- Dr. Roisin Molloy (United Kingdom), CEO and Founder of TriMedika
- Marta Palmeiro (United Kingdom), Co-Founder and CFO of StudentFinance
- Valeria Vahorovska (United Kingdom), CEO, Co-Founder of Fondy
- Chilufya Mutale (Zambia), Founder and CEO of PremierCredit
Notes to editors
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by EYGM Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients.
About the EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/private
About EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
The EY organization is committed to seeing women lead. EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women is a global program for successful women entrepreneurs whose businesses show more potential to scale. Through access to EY professionals and global EY networks throughout the entrepreneurial ecosystem, pioneering women founders on every continent secure the resources, advice, operational know-how, contacts and community they need to unleash their ambitions, expand their companies to full potential and become the role models they never had. Visit ey.com/winningwomen