Tax Agenda is a new way of helping businesses to keep up with changing tax environment across jurisdictions.
Today’s tax legislation is often changing as developments around the globe and local economies impact the international and domestic tax landscapes. It can be challenging for businesses to monitor and keep abreast of all the changes that may impact their operations.
How it helps
To help digest key changes and understand the action required to manage the impact, EY is introducing a new publication, Tax Agenda. Tax Agenda includes a selection of key recent tax changes in a short and actionable format. It is intended to make it easier to quickly understand the development, plan and increase comfort that important topics are on your agenda.
TAX Agenda covers currently: Czechia, Cyprus, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia, Turkey.
The date of the last update is indicated for each document.
- One consistent format for all covered countries
- Covering key selected topics per country
- Time savings due to brief and actionable form
- Management & Action oriented (not technical alerts)
- Easy to understand, follow and use for priority planning purposes
- Available on a free of charge basis.
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.