Direct to Consumer
Enhance brand equity and customer loyalty with the direct-to-consumer model.
What EY can do for you
Digital technology has permeated the consumer lifestyle. Consumers today are mobile-empowered and better informed than ever before. They are accessible through — and highly influenced by — social media.
And they want their needs and desires to be met at lightning speed — making the need for businesses to meet the consumer’s wishes quickly more important than ever.
The EY Direct to Consumer (D2C) solution can help consumer products and retail companies establish a direct, data- and
tech-driven two-way relationship between their brands and consumers, stakeholders and influencers. And it can support experiences, transactions, communication and collaboration across multiple channels.
Using our open, full-stack platform to build D2C capabilities fast, our solution can help businesses to:
- Boost profitable growth in traditional channels through the ability to gain detailed and rich consumer insights
- Develop stronger brand equity by supporting the end-to-end customer experience and engagement across multiple touchpoints
- Reduce channel costs and improve margins by avoiding retailer discounting and cross-brand promotions
- Exploit the full potential of innovations, with the flexibility to test new products easily and quickly without compromising the shelf space of other products
- Personalize the value proposition and expand the geographical spread and diversity of the customer base
Our EY Consumer Products & Retail team
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.