CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The person filling out the contact form posted on this website for the purpose of sending feedbacks / questions to EY / its employees shall give Ernst & Young LLP, located at 050060, Esentai Tower building, 77/7 Al-Farabi Ave., Almaty, his/her consent (hereinafter, the "Consent") to collection and processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter, “Personal Data”) in accordance with the following conditions:
1. This Consent shall be given for the collection and processing of Personal Data both using and without using automation tools.
2. Consent shall be given for the collection and processing of the following Personal data:
a) surname, name, patronymic (if any);
b) employer, position;
c) contact details: host country, phone, email.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Purpose of processing of personal data: preparation of answers, decision making, confirmation of information regarding requests received by EY / EY employees through this website.
5. The basis for processing of Personal Data is paragraph 1 of Article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 94-V ЗРК as of 21 May 2013 “On personal data and their protection”; this Consent to the processing of personal data.
6. The following actions can be performed with Personal Data during processing: accumulation, storage, amendment, addition, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking and destruction.
In addition, this consent shall be given for authorization of third parties to process Personal Data in order to achieve the objectives specified in paragraph 4 of this Consent.
7. Consent shall also be given to the transfer of Personal Data to legal entities that are members of Ernst & Young Global, as well as to third parties providing services to member firms of Ernst & Young Global, in order to achieve the objectives specified in paragraph 4 of this Agreement.
8. Personal data shall be processed until the processing objectives are achieved, or until a person who gives this Consent receives the corresponding written application for revoking the Consent to the processing of Personal Data.
9. Consent shall be given, inter alia, for the possible trans-border transfer of Personal data and information (advertising) notifications.
10. Consent may be revoked by sending a written application to Ernst & Young LLP at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
11. In case of withdrawal of the Consent to the processing of personal data, Ernst & Young LLP has the right to continue the processing of Personal data if there are grounds specified in the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12. This Consent shall be valid until the termination of processing of Personal Data.