EY Service Delivery Centers
EY Service Delivery Centers (SDCs) are a critical component in how our professionals team with our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Join the conversation
Using our industry-proven methods, SDCs deliver remediation, transformation and managed services through sustainable and scalable processes to keep pace with our clients' ever-shifting needs.
As part of a SDC, you'll support our client-serving teams while leveraging leading-edge tools and cross-industry knowledge to help our clients accelerate their growth, protect their business, and elevate their performance.
Our current centers are located in Alpharetta, Georgia; Jacksonville, Florida; and San Antonio, Texas.
An exceptional career at an EY Service Delivery Center. It’s yours to build. SDCs offer:
- broad experience with numerous clients and diverse industries, solving their most complex challenges
- a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, integrity, teaming and respect
- opportunities to build your personal brand and network, while building experience working with industry leaders
- career paths with progression and promotion opportunities
- learning and development opportunities across multiple practices within the Assurance service line
- opportunities to give back to your local community through our EY Ripples programs.
We have grown from 100 professionals in 2015 to more than 1,200 professionals targeted by the end of 2021, with continued growth planned. With such growth comes more opportunities to cultivate your skill sets, grow your mindset and advance your career.