Keep it simple, CISO. Navigating cybersecurity challenges with clarity.
In today's complex cybersecurity landscape, thoughtful simplification is key. The EY-Microsoft Alliance pairs the right technologies with effective strategies to streamline processes, optimize costs and ensure regulatory compliance. Regardless of where you are in your cybersecurity journey, we'll help you navigate complexities, optimize cybersecurity expenditures, and stay ahead of threats.
In the following articles, we examine the challenges and opportunities confronting CISOs today and explore proactive, holistic approaches to strengthen your organization's security posture. Uncover these insights and more.
Download the series
Navigating the growing complexity of cybersecurity with a simplified approach.
Cyber threats are skyrocketing, and the security landscape is transforming rapidly. In an era where transformative technologies such as IoT, AI, 5G, the metaverse, and quantum computing converge with trade wars, complex supply chains, hacktivism, and ransomware, a fresh perspective is needed to safeguard your digital enterprise.
Many organizations squander significant portions of their IT and security budget on redundant, underperforming, and complex security tools; understanding the ecosystem of solution options and enhancing the portfolio becomes crucial levers for delivering greater value to the business.
Did you know?
Organizations are under constant attack and the time to detect and respond is unacceptably slow. Among CISOs and the C-suite, only one in five consider their cybersecurity effective today and well positioned for tomorrow.
cyber incidents and four breaches on average occur annually.
take six months or longer to detect and respond to an incident.
EY and Microsoft
EY innovative award-winning technology consulting services and solutions are infused with powerful Microsoft knowledge and technologies. Our credentials draw on decades of demonstrated successful implementations, capabilities and technical certifications. We confidently meet the rigorous requirements to help companies quickly develop and implement optimal data-driven strategies and solutions across their organization and sectors.
- Microsoft US Security, Compliance Partner of the Year (2023)
- 2023 Microsoft Excellence Identity Trailblazer Award Winner
- EY named Global Microsoft Security Partner of the Year (2022)
- More than 20 years of developing industry leaders in cybersecurity
- 63 cyber centers globally across 150 countries
- More than 7,000 full-time information and cybersecurity subject-matter resources
EY professionals have attained 6 solutions partner designations and 6 advanced specializations on Microsoft technology by demonstrating a wide range of successful implementations, capabilities, and technical competencies.
EY solution designations include:
- Business Applications
- Data and AI
- Digital and App Innovation
- Modern Work
EY advanced specializations include:
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure
- AI and Machine Learning in Microsoft Azure
- Adoption and Change management
- Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Low code Application Development
EY industry recognition includes:
- Forrester – The Forrester Wave: Microsoft Business Application Services, Q4 2021
- IDC – 2021 Leader Worldwide Microsoft Implementation Services
- Gartner – 2021 Leader for Data and Analytics Service Providers
Microsoft has recognized EY with the following awards:
- 2020, 2021 and 2022 Global Advisory Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global AI Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global Security Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global Power Automate Partner of the Year
- 2022 Global D365 Sales Partner
- 2020 Global Financial Services Partner of the Year
- 2020 Global Energy Partner of the Year