EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific
This executive leadership program identifies women entrepreneurs from Asia-Pacific whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
Meet the 14 women entrepreneurs from Asia-Pacific who join the Winning Women program in 2021.
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for entrepreneurs to accelerate growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program is an evergreen executive leadership program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
This executive leadership program identifies women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and helps them do it.
Find out more about our EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific alumnae
- Class of 2020
- Class of 2019
- Class of 2018
- Class of 2017
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2015
To be eligible for this extraordinary opportunity, a high potential woman entrepreneur must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be the company founder, cofounder or the current owner. She is the key decision maker operating as the CEO or MD and has significant ownership interest.
- The company must be at least five years old.
- The company must be headquartered in Asia-Pacific (includes Greater China, Mongolia, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, Laos, Sri Lanka, Saipan, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Micronesia, the Maldives and Japan).
- The applicant should demonstrate that her company is ready to scale and grow internationally (the program is focused on supporting entrepreneurs that can scale and grow their companies beyond their domestic markets).
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
- Must have the vision and the desire to scale and grow the company internationally
- Must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it and grow it to become a market leader
- Should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives
Applicants who are selected must make the following commitments:
- Attend in person the three-day EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific conference to be held in Seoul, Korea in 2021**
- Participate in three Class of 2021 training sessions. These will be delivered by video-conference and will be scheduled throughout the year
Those unable to commit to both events and to the training sessions should not apply.
**While we aim to host the conference in Seoul in 2021, it will also depend on COVID-19 and the impact of the global pandemic. This will take into account travel restrictions governments may adopt, quarantine requirements (across Asia-Pacific countries) on entry and return, airline travel restrictions as well as general guidance by organizations including the World Health Organization. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are also exploring alternative options should we need to postpone the physical event.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite global business network of the high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific 2019 conference
The 2019 program, held in Vietnam between 8-10 April, was an exciting opportunity for our winning women to meet their peers, engage with potential investors, suppliers and business partners, and build their profiles. The three-day conference brought the Class of 2019 together for the first time and introduced the group to eight areas that make a difference to empowering women entrepreneurs:
1. Raising, preserving, investing and enhancing capital
2. Board strategies
3. Building a personal brand
4. Accelerating growth and making it sustainable
5. Mentors and strategic networking
6. Building a strong community
7. Become a purpose led organization
8. A flexible, adaptive leadership style
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.