Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Mountain West Award. The Mountain West program celebrates entrepreneurs from Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Entrepreneur Of The Year is one of the preeminent competitive business awards for entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who think big to succeed.
The 2022 Mountain West finalists are:
- Troy Lerner I Booyah Advertising I Denver, Colorado
- Xiao Wang I Boundless Immigration I Seattle, Washington
- Aaron Brown and Jeff Reeves I Canopy Mortgage I Lindon, Utah
- Brandon Dawson I Cardone Ventures I Vancouver, Washington
- Josh Eckman I Carterra I Salt Lake City, Utah
- Gerry Miller I Cloudticity I Seattle, Washington
- Bill Beans I Congruex I Boulder, Colorado
- Dan Lewis I Convoy I Seattle, Washington
- Ez Natarajan I CoreStack Inc I Bellevue, Washington
- Jeremy Glauser I eLuma I Lehi, Utah
- Chris Miller I Everside Health I Denver, Colorado
- Lena Phoenix and Steven Sashen I Feel the World, Inc. dba Xero Shoes I Broomfield, Colorado
- Pete Evans and Nate Hutchinson I Flagship Homes I Lehi, Utah
- Roc Pilon I Gymreapers I Boise, Idaho
- Monte Deere, Jr. I Hands Free Labs, Inc. (Kizik) I Lindon, Utah
- Hayden Wadsworth and Jake Wadsworth I HydroJug I Slaterville, Utah
- Annie Ryu I jack & annie’s I Boulder, Colorado
- Mike Outwin I Jetti Resources I Boulder, Colorado
- Mo Bhende I Karat I Seattle, Washington
- Steve Swinney I Kodiak Building Partners I Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Bret Rasmussen I KURU Footwear I Murray, Utah
- Ben Roberts, Lloyd Roberts and Rhett Roberts I LoanPro I Farmington, Utah
- Peter Stott I Market Express, LLC I Portland, Oregon
- John Paasonen I Maxwell Financial Labs, Inc. I Denver, Colorado
- Trevor Farnes I MTN OPS I Fruit Heights, Utah
- Avi Shua I Orca Security I Portland, Oregon
- Robin Thurston I Outside Interactive, Inc. I Boulder, Colorado
- Dushyant Sharma I Paymentus I Redmond, Washington
- Paresh Patel I PayRange I Portland, Oregon
- Michael Rucker I Scout Clean Energy I Boulder, Colorado
- Jodi Scott I Sierra Sage Herbs LLC I Lyons, Colorado
- Dan Larkin and Jeremy Smith I Solo, LLC I Lehi, Utah
- Mark Frank I SonderMind I Denver, Colorado
- Virgilio Bento I SWORD Health I Draper, Utah
- Maria Colacurcio I Syndio I Seattle, Washington
- David Thompson I TEC Equipment I Portland, Oregon
- Coulter Lewis I This Land Inc. dba Sunday I Boulder, Colorado
- Joe Laurienti I Ursa Major I Berthoud, Colorado
- Chloe Chamberlain, Steve Dilk, Taylor Dilk I Vitality (formerly Balance Athletica) I Denver, Colorado
- Trey Foskett I Watchmaker Genomics I Boulder, Colorado
The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges and evaluated based on their demonstration of long-term value through entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
“The 2022 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalists are ambitious leaders who embody the entrepreneurial spirit,” said Jim Wilson, Entrepreneur Of The Year Mountain West Program Co-Director. “Each day, they are making an impact in their company and community through their unwavering commitment to success.”
Regional award winners will be announced on Friday, June 17. The winners will then be considered by the National judges for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards, which will be presented in November at the annual Strategic Growth Forum®, one of the nation’s most prestigious gatherings of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2023.
For over 35 years, EY US has celebrated the unstoppable entrepreneurs who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all. The Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognized more than 10,000 US executives since its inception in 1986.
Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners have exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other members of the entrepreneurial community in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
For information on the Entrepreneur Of The Year Mountain West program, please visit ey.com/us/eoymountainwest.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are presented by PNC Bank. In the Mountain West region, sponsors also include Colliers International, Cresa, Diversified Insurance, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Realth LLP, Silicon Slopes, Strong & Hanni Law Firm, Truss and Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for unstoppable entrepreneurs. These visionary leaders deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world. The program engages entrepreneurs with insights and experiences that foster growth. It connects them with their peers to strengthen entrepreneurship around the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year is the first and only truly global awards program of its kind. It celebrates entrepreneurs through regional and national awards programs in more than 145 cities in over 60 countries. National overall winners go on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ title. ey.com/us/eoy
About EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/us/private
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US.