Intelligent automation consulting services
Intelligent Automation (IA) combines robotic process automation (RPA), digital and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to automate and optimize end-to-end processes, resulting in significantly lower costs, improved performance, human productivity and business agility.
What EY can do for you
The way we work and perform our jobs today differs significantly from how it will be performed tomorrow as intelligent automation becomes embedded in the future workforce. We can help you implement a holistic view of automation and deliver both process and service improvement through the use of Intelligent Automation (IA).
Robotics refers to software that runs attended or unattended, working like a virtual employee within the existing IT infrastructure to reliably automate repetitive tasks at scale. In our changing world, robotics is being augmented with multiple digital and analytics elements such as Artificial Intelligent (AI) blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT) and this enables much larger transformations across the organization and business processes within it. This augmentation and transformation is what we are calling intelligent automation. It is rapidly gaining adoption in back-office functions such as finance, tax, human resources and IT, as well as in supply chain and many customer-facing processes.
Rather than looking at how individual technologies can be applied within an organization, IA is about reimagining how processes across the front, middle and back offices can be transformed to meet new digital customer expectations. By combining techniques and technologies to re-engineer and automate processes, we can achieve speed and efficiency while reducing errors and risk across all business processes.
EY will help you by:
- Identifying strategies and opportunities in your organization
- Considering operating models and centers of excellence
- Assessing automation risks and controls and the impact on your people
- Determine your reference architecture and prioritize processes
- Deliver and implement Intelligent Automation
This can include many benefits including:
- A 25% to 40% decrease in operational costs
- Service completion which is three to five times faster than manual processing
- Predictable output and quality, as machines consistently follow the same steps and algorithms
- Reduced risk of human error and therefore reduced financial, reputational and regulatory risk
- Deployment return that is measured in weeks, rather than months or years
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.