EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ North America
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential.
About EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women
Launched in 2008, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program targets women founders who have built profitable small companies with the potential to scale sustainably.
EY provides program participants evergreen access to our vast resources, rich networks and know-how, helping to strengthen their abilities to become market leaders. At the same time, the program creates a vibrant global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models who, in 2021, numbered more than 800 across 49 countries.
Program participants typically achieve breakthrough annual growth and exponential expansion as employers by setting more ambitious growth goals, taking new approaches to business leadership, and adopting operational enhancements.
Those chosen to join the Entrepreneurial Winning Women community in North America will:
- Join an elite network of ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies.
- Become part of an exclusive global community of women founders who act as advisors and role models for one another.
- Participate in a customized executive education program with year-round activities designed to accelerate sustainable business growth.
- Receive an invitation to the Strategic Growth Forum® US. For over a decade, the Forum has convened pacesetting CEOs from across the country for three days of inspiring keynotes, thought-provoking panels, one-to-one meetings, and limitless, high-value networking.
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must be women business owners who are founding CEOs and majority owners* of any privately held company in the US or Canada. The company must be 10 years old or less and have reported at least US$2 million in sales during each of the past two fiscal years. Company revenues of typical applicants range from US$2m to approximately US$30m.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- If there are multiple women co-founders, they may apply as a group if they meet the ownership criteria
- Selected participants are required to attend a two-day orientation session, September 21-22, 2022, as well as the Strategic Growth Forum® US, November 10-13, 2022, in Palm Springs, California. Virtual or in-person attendance to be determined.
- Only for-profit businesses may apply
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not
- Former EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible
*For women who have sought outside investment, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if majority ownership stake is retained after deducting all outside investments.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take full advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader.
Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges representing successful entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders.