This webcast will feature in-depth discussion on the Inflation Reduction Act and how it will accelerate energy and climate-related investment.
The Inflation Reduction Act includes significant new policies that impact the energy industry and could usher in historic levels of investment, across all sectors, toward the energy transition and renewable energy spectrum. Join this webcast to hear from EY energy, tax, and strategy professionals about the legislation and market impacts.
Learn more about:
- How these provisions will fast-track specific energy transition-related technologies
- What the bill means for long-term investments in the traditional renewable energy space
- What next steps developers and investors should take in response to the Inflation Reduction Act
- How this bill, and responses to it, will impact deal value and volume in the industry
Ernst & Young LLP speakers:
- Greg Matlock, Americas Energy Transition and Renewable Energy Leader
- Stephanie Chesnick, Americas Energy Strategy and Transactions Leader
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Americas Power and Utilities Tax Leader
- Mike Bernier, Partner, Credits and Incentives
- Dorian Hunt, Managing Director, Credits and Incentives
Time your local time