EY and Microsoft Alliance
Supported by Microsoft, EY Modern Workforce helps to unlock workforce productivity, accelerate organizational change, help empower seamless virtual team collaboration, and make the most efficient use of talent.
Are you looking to redefine your digital strategy?
If the answer is yes, digital workplace modernization and employee engagement becomes even more critical to your success in the market. The way people work is evolving at lightning speed, with distributed teams, brand-new business models, and complex security issues. In workplaces worldwide, employees need the right digital tools to connect with and support each other, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement and collaboration. A new set of competencies is required to be able to constantly learn and adapt to the new ways of working.
Remote working can support internal and external collaboration and assist your organization in modernizing the workplace. It can also help increase enterprise preparedness against foreseeable and unforeseeable crisis management incidents. Microsoft 365 brings together the best of Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security.
The EY Modern Workplace services are supported by Microsoft technologies to provide a sustainable, integrated and secure offering for collaboration, giving your organization a competitive advantage during volatile times. EY and Microsoft help clients realize the full impact of digital across the Office 365 program as you continue to work with Microsoft as a strategic technology partner.
How EY Modern Workplace benefits your business:
- Intelligent employee experiences: Designing and delivering employee-centric intranets, web and mobile applications built on Microsoft Office 365 (These leverage the Microsoft Graph, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Cortana and Microsoft Teams platform with a high degree of information “findability,” social collaboration and real-time virtual meetings).
- Information governance: Structuring policy and governance to protect information privacy, security and efficiency across the data life cycle.
- Collaboration behavior and models: Changing employee behaviors and supporting them with relevant applications such as document co-authoring in communities of practice, and project management within the construct of the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Collaborative innovation: Providing the models, disciplines and interaction guidance via Microsoft Teams to support crowdsourcing of ideas, competitive intelligence and commercialization.
- Knowledge sharing in the future of work: Designing knowledge sharing and findability, e.g., for improving firm-wide productivity, employee cohesion, and sales.
EY Modern Workplace (Office 365) provides an approach to support customers throughout the entire journey, helping them meet their organization's workplace needs. With EY Modern Workplace services you can be confident of having the right strategy, technology, capabilities and governance to fuel and sustain your own future of work.
Moving our clients from on-premises to the cloud, from traditional to modern workstyles, from tech-centric to purpose-driven, from periodic releases to continuous evolution, helps drive new impacts. Activating the EY Modern Workplace helps building a better working world to inspire and engage employees.
Customer success story
The client is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The EY Modern Workplace services supported by Microsoft technologies provided a sustainable, integrated and secure solution for collaboration, giving the client a competitive edge in its digital transformation journey. This included:
- Personas, customized training and communications packages
- Single sign-on, multifactor authentication and user identity synchronization
- Program and product management, E5 licensing and migration activities
The client needed to establish a digital employee experience
- They required assistance to manage the Digital Enterprise Transformation program
- They wanted to migrate 30,000 mailboxes to O365 and unified communications on Microsoft Teams
Supported Microsoft Teams adoption and enterprise voice functionality
- Reduced on-premise dependencies through “cloud-first” strategy
- Streamlined change request process
- Adopted employee-centric approach to workplace transformation
- Provided a broad framework for digital transformation
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.