EY’s unique approach to anti-money laundering (AML)
Responding to AML regulatory requirements in the EY Region of the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands.
What EY can do for you
EY has successfully combined our deep financial crime experience, unmatched regulatory credibility, large-scale service delivery centers and leading-edge technology solutions to offer an alternative operating model. We are future-forward in our thinking and the way in which we advise financial services firms on strategies to execute with lower cost and higher quality in a “business as usual” managed services model. We remain at the forefront of innovation across the industry and around the globe, helping firms evolve their financial crime operational model to the model of the future.
Benefits of working with EY
Bahamas-, Bermuda-, and Cayman-based AML professionals with global reach and scale
- Local on-the-ground AML-skilled resources with Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification
- Strong knowledge and working relationships with local regulators
- Ability to scale workforce across geographies
- Global, consistent platform delivered through regional hubs
- Flexible model that delivers services onshore and offshore to balance cost, service levels and language needs
EY has the largest regional qualified team of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists. Over 30 professionals from the EY region of the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands are part of our CAMS-certified team. This team is recognized by both regulators and governments as a leader on these topics.