EY’s unique approach to anti-money laundering: The Bahamas, Bermuda, BVI and Cayman Islands
Responding to AML regulatory requirements in the EY Region of the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands.
What EY can do for you
Our multidisciplinary teams have a depth and breadth of technical and delivery experience, unmatched regulatory credibility, and advanced technology-enabled solutions to help clients evolve their current financial crime operations to the model of the future.
We offer a wide range of services enabling firms to quickly access credible, proven approaches to improve their compliance programs — thus freeing up capital and time for core business strategies and growth. Our well-identified service methods offer sustainable benefits and increased flexibility based on an organization’s operational maturity and business needs.
Benefits of working with EY
Bahamas-, Bermuda-, and Cayman-based AML professionals with global reach and scale
- Our professionals have decades of hands-on industry experience backed by internationally recognized, independent third-party certifications, which enables us to advise on practical and commercial issues.
- Members of our team have held senior positions within regulatory bodies, which gives us a unique perspective on meeting regulatory standards.
- We are actively involved in the development of laws, regulations and practices related to AML, and our position at the forefront of new developments allows us to help clients anticipate future requirements.
- Through EY wavespaceᵀᴹ, we are the only firm in the region offering immersive experiences that allow clients’ key team members to envision the future and gain alignment around execution.
- Our global, consistent platform is delivered through regional hubs, so clients get the same seamless service anywhere in the world.
- We have the ability to scale workforce across geographies in order to balance the costs, service levels and language needs of EY clients.
The EY Region of the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands has the largest regional qualified team of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS).