Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Central South Award. Entrepreneur Of The Year is one of the preeminent competitive business awards for entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who think big to succeed.
The 2022 Central South finalists are:
- Ken Hicks | Academy Sports + Outdoors | Katy
- Thomas Thill | AmeriVet Veterinary Partners | San Antonio
- Dr. Amy Myers | AMMD, LLC | Austin
- Timothy Porter | Appddiction Studio | San Antonio
- Blake Brannon | Brannon Industrial Group | Brenham
- Amber Glassman | Bryan Anthonys | Austin
- Cory Brymer | BryComm | Hutto
- David Ferguson | Celebrate Dental & Braces | San Antonio
- Michael Novelli | Cypressbrook Company | The Woodlands
- Kiwi Camara | DISCO | Austin
- Feras Moussa and Ben Suttles | Disrupt Equity | Houston
- Paul Salisbury | Dura Software | San Antonio
- Dean Drako | Eagle Eye Networks | Austin
- Rupesh Sanghavi | ErgodE Inc. | Houston
- Mark Floreani | FloSports | Austin
- Kip Wright | Genuent | Houston
- Kevin Pearce and Brian White | Goodside Health | Austin
- Joyce Durst | Growth Acceleration Partners | Austin
- Tim Heyl | Homeward | Austin
- Michael Gonzales | Hospitalists Now, Inc. d/b/a HNI Healthcare | Austin
- Joel Kocher | HumanN Inc. | Austin
- Craig Taylor and Tejpal Singh | Iapetus Holdings LLC | Houston
- Todd Dipaola | InMarket | Austin
- William Chan | Iodine Software | Austin
- Jamie Welch | Kinetik Holdings, Inc. | Houston
- Chris Church | MacroFab, Inc. | Houston
- R. Bruce Northcutt | Navitas Midstream Partners | The Woodlands
- Juliet Breeze, MD | Next Level Medical, LLC | Houston
- Evan Erdberg | Proximity Learning Inc. | Austin
- Elliott Bouillion | Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC | Bellaire
- JeVon McCormick | Scribe Media | Austin
- James Garvey | Self Financial | Austin
- Ted Ross | SpyCloud | Austin
- Amanda Baldwin and Holly Thaggard | Supergoop! | San Antonio
- Hal Brumfield and Carter Old | Tachus, LLC | The Woodlands
- Paul Hedrick | Tecovas | Austin
- Bart Caraway | Third Coast Bancshares, Inc. | Humble
- Marcie Peters | United Salt Corporation | Houston
- Ting Qiao | Wan Bridge | Houston
The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges and evaluated based on their demonstration of long-term value through entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
“The 2022 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalists have shown us that ambition, courage, ingenuity and empathy are key to driving change,” said Travis Garms, Central South Program Co-Director. “They have a mindset that drives them to strive for more and an unwavering commitment to their companies, customers and communities.”
Regional award winners will be announced on June 23, 2022. The winners will then be considered by the National judges for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards, which will be presented in November at the annual Strategic Growth Forum®, one of the nation’s most prestigious gatherings of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2023.
For over 35 years, EY US has celebrated the unstoppable entrepreneurs who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all. The Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognized more than 10,000 US executives since its inception in 1986.
Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners have exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other members of the entrepreneurial community in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
For information on the Entrepreneur Of The Year Central South program, please visit ey.com/us/eoycentralsouth.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are presented by PNC Bank. In the Central South, sponsors also include Colliers, DLA Piper, Marsh McLennan Agency, ADP, Bridgepoint Consulting and Pierpont Communications.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for unstoppable entrepreneurs. These visionary leaders deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world. The program engages entrepreneurs with insights and experiences that foster growth. It connects them with their peers to strengthen entrepreneurship around the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year is the first and only truly global awards program of its kind. It celebrates entrepreneurs through regional and national awards programs in more than 145 cities in over 60 countries. National overall winners go on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ title. ey.com/us/eoy
About EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/us/private
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US.