In this webcast, we will have an in-depth conversation on ESG reporting and overcoming the disconnects between ESG users and preparers.
Institutional investors are increasingly using environmental, social and governance (ESG) information as an integrated feature of investment management. However, the nature of the available ESG information can pose significant problems, including data gaps, inconsistent approaches, and lack of depth and context, among others. Additionally, different investors may have different ESG information needs depending on the strategies, products and sectors they face.
In this webcast, panelists will address consistent issues with available ESG information – from policies to data – and look at a variety of use cases for ESG.
In addition, panelists will discuss ways they seek to overcome gaps in ESG data and how they use the available broader ecosystem of ESG reporting.
Topics discussed include:
- Common issues with available ESG information and a closer look at these issues through a variety of ESG use cases
- Ways to overcome gaps in ESG data and the potential impact to the broader ecosystem of ESG reporting
Our speakers include:
- Brian Tomlinson – Managing Director, Corporate & ESG Reporting, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Allison Binns – Head of ESG & Sustainable Investing Strategy, Angelo Gordon
- Aniket Shah – Managing Director and Global Head of ESG and Sustainability Research, Jefferies Group LLC
- Evan Tylenda – GS SUSTAIN Vice President, Goldman Sachs
CPE credits: 1.2
Time your local time
Related webcastsSee more
CPE credits: 1.4
CPE credits: 1.2