Please join our panel of professionals for a discussion of open-source intelligence techniques and the ways that the government and private entities are leveraging this data.
Panelists will lead a discussion about open-source intelligence and the ways in which governments and private sector entities are mining this data to monitor for risks and threats.
Topics discussed include:
- An introduction to open sources and how government agencies and private sector entities are leveraging this data
- How private sector organizations should be thinking about open-source intelligence and how they can use this data to recognize and monitor for risks and threats
- The current intelligence landscape and a look ahead to the ways new technologies may affect intelligence efforts
Recent case studies and real-world examples of how open-source intelligence has helped companies identify risks
- Brian Wolfe, Managing Director, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Christine St Pierre, Manager, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Nico Dekens, Director of Intelligence, Collection Innovation, ShadowDragon
CPE credits: 1
Time your local time