Identity and access management
EY Identity and access management (IAM) services help EY clients to manage the lifecycle of digital identities for people, systems, services and users by giving organizations a clear view of who has access to what resource in the company.
What EY can do for you
EY Identity and access management (IAM) services support clients with their definition of access management strategy, governance, access transformation and ongoing operations. IAM includes the processes and technologies that are collectively used to manage the lifecycle of digital identities (profiles) for people, systems, services and users. It is a crucial part of keeping a client’s data and key resources protected from cyberattacks and limited only to those who should have access. The depth of EY IAM services help organizations to:
- Support digital transformation initiatives by connecting technologies in use at clients’ sites
- Reduce cyber risk by giving management and directors a clear, granular view of who has access to what resource in the company and provide a framework for managing that access securely
- Improve the efficiency of existing tools and processes, and identify opportunities to reduce costs associated with maintaining identities
- Support compliance with technical standards, laws and regulations
- Enhance user experiences in the access and use of critical systems and data
- Integrate and leverage eIDAS digital identity and trust services in your business
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.