EY’s Digital Identity practice guides organizations in creating unified identity, frictionless and personalized user experience, smart security and privacy controls by design. We help you balance great user experiences with smart security and privacy controls that are fit for purpose in a digital world that’s constantly transforming.
What EY can do for you
Our Digital Identity mission is to support you in building and operating a digitally driven business. Our services help you evolve your digital journey from conception to operation by using our innovative emerging digital identity enablers, deep market insights and extensive large-scale digital identity implementation experience to drive a purpose-led impact for your customers, workforce and partners.
Our offerings enable your digital adoption across your footprints of both on premises and cloud assets. By enhancing user experience, we can increase your adoption of digital initiatives and keep the solution secure by minimizing the friction to the overall experience.
We cater to employee, customer and third-party digital identity solutions. Privileged Access Management is an integral part of our capability and addresses both human and nonhuman privileged accounts both on premises and in the cloud.
The depth of our services can help you:
- Build security by design: We help you comply with emerging security and privacy laws (e.g., GDPR, SOX), increase customer and partner trust, and protect and build your brand
- Generate additional revenue: Our solution delivers frictionless sign up and sign in, identity unification, personalization (progressive profile) and a seamless experience across omni channels
- Reduce cyber risk by giving management and directors a clear, granular view of who has access to what resources in the company and provide a framework for managing access securely
- Improve the efficiency of existing tools and processes and identify opportunities to reduce costs associated with maintaining identities
Our 1,300+ Digital Identity practitioners are part of a global network of more than 10,000 EY cybersecurity professionals in 150 countries who provide a wide range of information security services. Through this experience, we have developed leading practices that are applicable through the length and breadth of the solution lifecycle. We have delivered end-to-end programs from inception to strategy to business case development, and ultimately to design a technical hands-on implementation.
Interest groups and associations
EY Canada has extensive experience in implementing leading technologies, including:
- Radiant Logic
- Ping Identity
- Plain ID
- IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM/ISAM)
- RSA Aveksa RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- Oracle Identity Management (OIM)
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.