The EY Scholarship is awarded annually to a student in each of our Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands locations.
The EY Scholarship is valued at up to US$30,000 per annum and is renewable for up to a maximum of five years until the recipient has completed the minimum educational requirements to qualify for a professional license.
Successful applicants must be looking for career experience in a dynamic environment and enrolled full-time at an approved college or university; working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics or other appropriate major with a strong academic record.
Applications are accepted on an annual basis from January 15 to April 15, where after a selection committee will award the scholarship in late May. Unsuccessful candidates will receive a notification by email.
All scholarship recipients, should they qualify, agree to pursue full-time employment with EY for a minimum period of three years after they have completed the educational requirements in their course of study. In addition, each recipient will be expected to sign a contract accepting the terms and conditions of the EY Scholarship Program and an Expense Recovery Agreement. The selection committee reserves the right to withhold the scholarship in any given year if a suitable recipient is not identified.
Scholarship recipient requirements:
- Institutions letter of acceptance or provisional letter of acceptance
- Maintain a minimum 3.3 grade point average (GPA) collectively and within your major
- Must be a citizen of the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands or the Cayman Islands. (supporting documentation will be required if shortlisted)
- Submit official transcripts at the end of each semester for committee review
- Provide receipts and other documentation in support of the various expenses incurred (i.e., tuition, mandatory fees, books and housing) at the end of each semester
- Accept employment as an intern for a minimum of eight weeks at a local EY office during summer school breaks
- Qualify and obtain relevant professional license within three years of beginning full-time employment
Apply and get more information via the links below: