When it comes to serving the customer of the future, the answers lie in being client-centric, especially in today’s world. It’s not about implementing technology to improve customer experience — it’s about running a business like a digital leader.
What EY can do for you
How you can keep pace without knowing the future customer’s expectations is one of the key questions in today’s business. We suggest balancing what works today with what needs to change for tomorrow.
We believe that delighting your future customers lies in being client-centric. This has become only more important in today’s digital world. It's not about implementing technology to improve customer experience — it's about running a business like a digital leader. This means creating a culture that seeks to continuously improve customer experience. We help you drive experience transformation, and rigorously design and prioritize customer experience.
We support you by combining deep customer insights with leading-edge design capabilities, helping you deliver experiences that set you apart in the market.
EY clients often ask us how they can provide an end-to-end digital experience for customers and employees that connects them with the next generation and gives them a competitive advantage.
We leverage EY's deep expertise in innovation, analytics, risk and cybersecurity to help you build necessary capabilities rather than simply technology. We help you develop the digital leadership skills needed to continuously innovate and implement customer experience. And we help you strategically exploit social media, mobile, advanced analytics, cloud computing and other emerging technologies.
Using the Experience approach, we help the client set up:
- Design and ideation lab — builds and manages the pipeline of new ideas that deliver your vision
- Engine room — defines the operating model and is responsible for delivering working prototypes from the user journeys developed by the ideation lab
- Deployment hub — drives the delivery initiatives at scale, e.g., people, process, policy, adoption of technology through the engine room
- Transformation office — sets the program strategy, drives delivery execution, and engages executives and stakeholders throughout the process
With the Experience offering, we help clients:
- Stop “doing digital” and start “being digital”
- Drive experience transformation
- Create new sources of value by prioritizing customer experience investments
- Industrialize innovation across the business
- Create a culture that continuously iterates and improves the experiences
- Move with operational agility