In the second edition of our webcast series, we bring together a team of EY financial services and digital asset leaders who will provide insights into blockchain and digital asset fundamentals.
The exponential rate of change in the digital asset ecosystem is causing significant disruption to the traditional financial services industry. Blockchain technologies are creating new ways of conducting business (decentralized finance (DeFi) and decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs)) and new digital asset types of products, such as cryptocurrencies, digital asset tokens (e.g., commodity or utility tokens), stablecoins and an array of use cases for non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Do you have enough knowledge of these topics to better run your business or to at least have intelligent conversations internally about potential use cases or challenges to existing business models?
In the second edition of our webcast series, we bring together a team of EY financial services and digital asset leaders who will provide insights into the following areas:
- A brief overview of what is happening and why it is important
- Blockchain fundamentals — what is this new technology
- Digital asset fundamentals — exploring the different types of digital assets
- An introduction to DeFi and DAOs
- Mike Cyran, Financial Services Assurance Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Steve Beattie, Financial Crime Consulting and Crypto Risk Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- David Byrd, Blockchain Strategy Leader, Assurance, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rebecca Carvatt, Banking & Capital Markets Crypto Consulting Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Paul MacIntosh, Crypto Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credit: 1.2
Time your local time