Specialist Leisure Group Limited
Shearings Group Limited
Shearings Holidays Limited
Shearings Hotels Limited
Wallace Arnold Travel Limited
National Holidays Tours Limited
National Holidays Limited
UK Breakaways Limited
(All in Administration) (together “the Specialist Leisure Group” or “the Companies”)
The Specialist Leisure Group entered Administration on 22 May 2020 and Samuel J Woodward and Colin P Dempster have been appointed as Joint Administrators. The appointment was made by the directors of the Companies under the provisions of paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
The Specialist Leisure Group, which operated several businesses that sold holidays and other travel arrangements, has ceased to trade with immediate effect.
All tours, cruises, holidays and hotel breaks booked with the Specialist Leisure Group have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
Customers who have booked holidays or hotel breaks with the Specialist Leisure Group should read the latest notice on the claims process, as at January 2021, which can be found here.
All employees of companies in the Specialist Leisure Group have been contacted separately by the Administrators.
Creditors and suppliers
The Administrators have contacted all known creditors of the Companies.
If you were a supplier to the Specialist Leisure Group, and you require further details in relation to the Administration, please direct your enquiries to the Administrators’ office by email at SLGAdministration@uk.ey.com.
The Administrators have now agreed a sale or sold the Specialist Leisure Group’s brand names and the two interchanges at Stretton & Normanton. The remaining assets to realise include the freehold of the Grand Hotel Exmouth and long leasehold of the Majestic Bournemouth Hotel. Please contact the Administrators at ShearingsAdministration@uk.ey.com if you are interested in acquiring these remaining assets.
For media enquiries please contact ShearingsPress@uk.ey.com.
- Administrators' initial letter to all known trade creditors - 22 May 2020
- Letter to creditors 3 July 2020 - all Companies except Hotels
- Letter to creditors 3 July 2020 - Hotels only
- Proposals - all Companies except Hotels
- Proposals - Hotels only
- Fee estimate - all Companies except Hotels
- Notice to creditors of deemed approval of proposals 16 July 2020 - all Companies except Hotels
- Notice to creditors of deemed approval of proposals 16 July 2020 - Hotels only
- Joint Administrators' progress report for the period 22 May 2020 to 21 November 2020 - Hotels only
- Joint Administrators' progress report for the period 22 May 2020 to 21 November 2020 - all Companies except Hotels