On the series we explore perspectives that help HR leaders tackle today’s toughest workforce challenges
Do you change your people, or change the way your people work?
In the face of the disruptive forces changing the working world, organizations need to become much more adaptable to rapid change — and they need their people to be flexible and agile to match, at a time when it’s getting harder to source, manage, motivate and retain talent while controlling costs.
We have set-up a webinar series to explore the different perspectives that help HR leaders to tackle today’s toughest workforce challenges. See the themes for the upcoming webinars and sign up or see the on-demand recordings of the past webinars:
- 28th January: HR Reimagined – What is Next and Beyond for HR?
- 10th March: In an era of fluid change – how can we create better change experiences?
- 13th April: Future of Work – the Hybrid Model
- 29th April: HR Digitalization
- June: Trends in the Nordic executive remuneration – launch of our Nordic executive remuneration report 2020
Our article series on Work reimagined:
- Work reimagined: Building a bridge from now to next to beyond
- Work reimagined: Reimagining the digital workplace
- Work reimagined: Reimagining our purpose, leadership and culture
- Work reimagined: The sustainable and inclusive workplace of the future