In this webcast episode of "In the Spotlight,” female senior technology executives discuss leading practices for building your career in uncertain times.
Join us virtually for “In the Spotlight,” an inspiring Global EY Women in Technology livestream event that highlights female leaders and how they build a successful career in technology.
This interactive event features Cindy Saw, First Vice President/Head of Data and Analytics at BDO Unibank; Sharon Khor, Head of Group TDA (Tech, Digital, Analytics) Transformation Office at AIA Group; and Giselle Ho, Partner, Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte Ltd.
Whether you’re starting in technology or looking to take your career to the next level, you’ll gain valuable insights from these remarkable female leaders. Here’s your chance to consciously build your career path.
Be a part of the conversation and ask these leaders the questions that could fast-track your technology career.
- Alexandra Maiden, EY Asia-Pacific Consulting Talent Leader
Topics discussed include:
- How to build and navigate your career in times of uncertainty
- What personal and professional skills help you drive successful agile and digital transformation
- How to build your transformational leadership skills
- How to support the tech education of girls and women
- How to enable the next generation of women in tech through mentoring, sponsoring and giving back