When you work with EY teams in the Bay Area, you don’t have to choose.
Our offices in San Francisco, San Jose and Silicon Valley provide the culture and unlimited opportunities that nurture tomorrow’s unstoppable entrepreneurs and shape the next generation of industry leaders.
Working with us in the IPO capital of the world means experiencing many career-defining offerings, not just one. EY teams are where leading technologies like artificial intelligence, powerful alliances with global corporations, and some of the brightest minds in the business all join together to build a better working world.
Keep reading to discover how people on our local Bay Area team enjoy meaningful experiences in work — and life.
Meet EY people living and working in the Bay Area
"I’m a Tax manager, based in the San Francisco office, with the Global Indirect Tax Practice, specializing in Credits and Incentives."
"Mentorship is a way for me to pass on experience and knowledge gained. I have co-led our San Francisco Professional Women’s Network for six years by hosting various professional workshops and social events. Additionally, I have an active role in campus recruiting, where I have the opportunity to share my experience of working here."
"I’m a California native and enjoy hiking with friends and family, home restoration and hosting neighborhood wood-fire pizza parties."
"I’m an Audit Senior Manager based in our San Jose office at Ernst & Young LLP. I came to the Bay Area four years ago from EY Boca Raton."
"I’m passionate about serving others and personal and professional development, so I serve as a Mentor in the EY College MAP program to 11th- and 12th-graders at a local high school. I’ve also been involved with NABA (National Association for Black Accountants) throughout my career."
"Sports have been integral to my life since I was 5 years old. I’ve played football and basketball and ran track at the Division I level in college. I have the utmost respect for athletes because I understand the mental and physical strength it takes to be great at what you do."
"I’m a second-year Tax staff, based in the San Jose office, working mainly in the International Tax practice."
"Connectivity and inclusivity are my passion. I take any opportunity to foster meaningful experiences for those in my office and those around me. This includes hosting paint nights, game nights, picnics, happy hours and even reviving our EY San Jose softball team! I also took an active role when our office sponsored the Stars and Strides 10K/5K to benefit frontline workers and aid in the administration of COVID-19 vaccines."
"I live for adventure! Originally from New Hampshire, it's exciting to explore all that the Bay Area has to offer. I have adopted a mindset that there is nothing I can't do, so my list of hobbies is endless, from hiking and ice skating to woodworking and mechanics!"
How EY is building a better working world in the San Francisco Bay Area
The ways we support entrepreneurs include public policy, a global practice delivering business insight and guidance, and celebration of their contributions to world economies.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year® is a recognition of entrepreneurial success among the best entrepreneurs building long-term value.
- EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ is an endorsement of potential, an executive program and community of women leaders.
- EY Entrepreneurs Access Network helps Black and Latino leaders access networks to reach their full potential.
Past winners are part of the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Hall of Fame, and include:
- Keith Krach, DocuSign, Inc.
- James Park, Fitbit
- Nicholas Woodman, GoPro
- Erica Rogers, Silk Road Medical, Inc.
- Kat Nouri, Stasher, Inc.
Learn more about the Entrepreneur Of The Year® Bay Area.
Through our support for the next generation and impact entrepreneurs, we extend the value of EY knowledge, networks and services to people and places we might not otherwise reach.
In the Bay Area, our people are strengthening communities and creating shared value for the business world by supporting three areas of focus:
- Supporting the next generation workforce by helping young and underserved people to develop the mindsets and skills they’ll need to find and sustain meaningful work
- Working with impact entrepreneurs to scale small and growing businesses that are driving progress toward the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Accelerating environmental sustainability by adoption of behaviors, technologies and business models that protect and regenerate the environment while unlocking economic opportunity
Our professional networks include:
- Black Professional Network
- International Cultural Exchange Network
- Latinx Professional Network
- Pan Asian Professional Network
- Professional Women’s Network
- Today’s Families Network
- Unity – the EY LGBT+ Network
- Veterans Network
We also offer support groups including Parents of Children with Special Health Care Needs and Caregivers Circle. We encourage and support our people who wish to start new groups. Also, it is important to note that you do not have to self-identify to participate in our professional networks – they are open to any and all EY employees.