Subscription and consumption business transformation
There are tremendous opportunities for enterprise technology providers transitioning from an on-premises license model to a subscription or consumption model.
Tech companies are rapidly migrating to subscription and consumption models – but have much to do to increase their readiness. Companies face key operational, financial and strategic challenges as they consider making the transition.
When changing your business model, some of the issues to consider are:
- Consolidation and convergence
- Frictionless service delivery
- Product pricing and bundling
- Sales transformation and incentives
- Key performance indicators, accounting and revenue management
Companies must also consider areas such as new investments, underlying data infrastructure changes, shifting personnel skillsets and new reporting structures.
Is your organization prepared to meet the demands of this new competitive landscape?